Bus Industry Magazine – August 2018 has been mailed to all members.
In this issue…
- Yellowknife, in the Northwest Territories
- Greyhound Swings the Axe in British Columbia
- 21 Pages of News
- Yellowknife postcard
- Travelogue of a Trip to Hudson Bay and across the N.W.T.
- Two pages of colour photos
- Four rosters of N.W.T. and Yellowknife
- Historic ad… the Blue Bird Traveler
- Book Reviews
2 thoughts on “Bus Industry Magazine – August 2018”
I’m trying to identify a bus from 1958 (could be earlier). Who can help me? I can compensate anyone who will I.D. this vehicle. Where can I send a photo attachment? Thank you.
I am really surprised and disappointed to see there is nothing about the death of Paul A. Leger, 90 years old, co-founder of the BHA, in 1963 and, all-Time President and Chairman.
He was a friend of mine since 1963 when we met at Halifax, in Sept. 1963.
member since 1963.